Experienced New York Lawyers Guide You Through the Immigration Process
Informed Counsel for Visas, Naturalization, and Consular Law Matters in NYC
Without a skilled attorney by your side, navigating the U.S. immigration system can be a difficult and daunting task. At the Law Offices of Allen E. Kaye and Associates, P.C., in New York City, we have spent more than 35 years helping international and domestic clients and their families secure the right to live and work here. Our talented attorneys take great pride in easing your stress by explaining the relevant laws and procedures so you know where you stand at each stage of your case. If you are seeking an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa, require representation in a naturalization matter, or need a tenacious advocate to fight against a removal action, our competent legal team will work tirelessly to achieve a positive resolution.
Reputable Law Firm Offers Personalized Attention
Recognizing that you may be intimidated by the legal system, we devote our time and consideration to helping you understand the details of your immigration case. In New York City and abroad, clients turn to our firm for legal support because we are:
- Established — For more than three decades, our firm has stood by the sides of immigrants throughout New York and overseas.
- Award Winning — Our firm is highly regarded by our colleagues as well as our clients: attorney Allen E. Kaye earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale- Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability in immigration law. Mr. Kaye has also received the Super Lawyers® award since 2006 and is also listed in the 2017 Best Lawyers by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Knowledgeable — We have a breadth and depth of knowledge on all aspects of immigration law and frequently assist clients with visas, I-9 audits, and other immigration and naturalization issues.
Immigration law often involves tight deadlines, complicated paperwork, and administrative uncertainties. Our seasoned attorneys know how to cut through red tape, identify the office or individual handling specific situations, and draft the necessary documents in the required format. This knowledge and experience helps us to expedite our clients’ cases to the extent permitted by law.
Trusted Representation for Immigration Issues in New York
For international and domestic clients, we provide solid counsel in the following practice areas:
- Immigration — We offer comprehensive immigration services to our clients. Whether you need assistance with a family-based immigration matter or wish to consult with an experienced attorney about an employment-based issue, we move your case forward as quickly as possible.
- Employment-based immigration — If you are an American employer seeking skilled workers from another country, our lawyers can assist you in applying for the appropriate employment visa based on your specific industry and job requirements.
- Naturalization and citizenship — Our attorneys can review your case and determine if you are eligible to become a citizen of the United States. Then we can walk you through the naturalization process so you can begin your new life as an American citizen with all the rights and privileges that entails.
- Waivers, removals, and deportations — If you are threatened with removal, we understand that your family and future are at stake. We will work quickly to challenge removal (deportation) actions and defend you.
When an immigration issue prevents you from visiting, working, or living in the United States, you need professional help. Our legal team is well versed in immigration law and works skillfully to resolve even the toughest cases.
Contact a Dedicated Immigration Law Firm in New York Today
The Law Offices of Allen E. Kaye and Associates, P.C. provides comprehensive immigration services to clients in New York and those around the world seeking to come here. Please call 646-690-2296 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney at our New York City office. Our firm is made up of several attorneys, paralegals and immigration process specialists ready to communicate with clients in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish and other languages.